Fair Housing Training for Rental Professionals
FHCWM Office - 20 Hall Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 map
An introductory and comprehensive course for rental professionals who are new to fair housing. A certificate of completion will be provided upon completion of the class and payment received.
The classes will be held at the Fair Housing Center office at 20 Hall SE in Grand Rapids. The cost to attend is $60 per person; group rates are available. Advance registration is required. Call (616) 451-2980 or email email@example.com to register or learn more.
The trainings will provide information on:
- Services provided by the Fair Housing Center
- Housing discrimination in the rental process, including current examples
- Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws
- 11 Protected Classes Under Law
- Application of Fair Housing Laws
- Equal Housing Opportunity Logos and Publisher’s Statement
there are no upcoming dates at this time