You are currently viewing an archived version of the Luncheon & Workshop Series. Would you like to view the most recent series?
Fair Housing Luncheon & Workshop Series
Each year the Fair Housing Center of West Michigan hosts an annual conference to celebrate "Fair Housing Month" and highlight important issues of housing opportunity by featuring nationally known speakers with content-rich workshops on a wide variety of fair housing topics, leading into a keynote luncheon presentation.
Football Coach & Motivator
29th Annual Luncheon & Workshop Series
Crowne Plaza Hotel: 5700 E. 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids MI 49546 map
May 19, 2016
Thank you for joining us! Available Workshop Handouts:
Tackling the Barriers to Successfully Aging in Place:
- Fair Housing Legal Update - Laura Arandes
Understanding the Goal: How Fair Housing Expands Opportunity
- The Kerner Commission Report: Lessons Learned & the Geography of Opportunity - Joe T. Darden
- Understanding the Goal: How Fair Housing Expands Opportunity - Debby Goldberg
- Overview of HUD’s New Fair Housing Regulation - Debby Goldberg
- Where You Live Matters: the Local Case - Jodi Petersen
Click to learn about this year's workshops.
Luncheon & Workshop: $45/person
Luncheon ONLY: $30/person
Workshop ONLY: $30/person
Conference check-in begins at 8:15 a.m., with the serving of a light continental breakfast. Workshops begin promptly at 8:45 a.m. and last until 11:45 am, with a mid-workshop break. The keynote luncheon will follow the workshops, beginning at 12 noon and lasting until 1:30 pm.