You are currently viewing an archived version of the Luncheon & Workshop Series. Would you like to view the most recent series?
Fair Housing Luncheon & Workshop Series
Join the Fair Housing Center of West Michigan at our annual conference to celebrate "Fair Housing Month" and highlight important issues of housing opportunity. See nationally known speakers in content-rich workshops on a wide variety of fair housing topics and help us celebrate 50 Years of Fair Housing at our luncheon featuring inspiring presentations!
Carlotta Walls LaNier
Real Estate Agent
26th Annual Luncheon & Workshop Series
April 25th @ Conference Check-In @ 8:15 am, Workshops 8:45-11:45 am, Luncheon 12:00-1:30 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel: 5700 E. 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids MI 49546 map
Fair Housing: The Front Door to Opportunity
The 26th Annual Fair Housing Luncheon & Workshop Series, entitled "Fair Housing: The Front Door to Opportunity", will take place on April 25, 2013, featuring Carlotta Walls LaNier, author of A Mighty Long Way: My Journey to Justice of Little Rock Central High School and the youngest of the Little Rock Nine Students who integrated Central High School.
Please note registration for this event is CLOSED. Please contact our office to determine if other registration options are still available.
- Fair Housing and Education: The Keys to Sustainable Communities
- Fair Housing and Seniors: The Threshold of Independence and Inclusion
- Fair Housing and Bank Owned Properties: Maintaining Our Curb Appeal
- Conference check-in begins at 8:15 a.m., with the serving of a light continental breakfast.
- Workshops begin promptly at 8:45 a.m. and last until 11:45 am, with a mid-workshop break.
- The keynote luncheon will follow the workshops, beginning at 12 noon and lasting until 1:30 pm.